Are You Sure that Physics Homework Answers Online Are Correct?
This is a difficult one because if you were able easily solve the homework questions you would not have decided to seek online physics homework help. So how do you check that the answers you have been given are not only correct but they also meet the criteria that meets the needs of the level you are studying at and it also meets the requirements of the curriculum you are following?
It would be really embarrassing if the first inkling you had about the work you had paid for was incorrect was when you received your work back from marking only to find that it was incorrect.
- Does the online homework help site post the recommendations and reviews of their clients? Are the reviews positive? If the website site does not post recommendations and reviews do not use them. They are either not inviting client feedback or they have managed to hide it.
- Does that website give contact details and an address. If they don’t it may mean that the web site is bogus and you may not get any homework help for your money. They really need to provide more ways of contacting them other than by email.
- Does the website use qualified teachers. Here, I need to be more exact as they may be using qualified teachers but are the teachers qualified in Physics, and are they qualified to teach at the level you are studying? They may be using qualified physics tutors but what us their first language. There are a lot of really good qualified physics tutors online and language should not be an issue, but unless they are proficient in your language there may be a lot that is lost in translation or sentence construction, which can impact on your homework
- Does the qualified physics tutor that is used by the web site have familiarity with your curriculum. The point here is that although there is one field of study different exam boards follow slightly different curriculums and syllabus, which can often be apparent when it comes to marking the work which can have an impact on your mark.
- Does the website guarantee the work of their tutors? Do they guarantee that the work has not been plagiarized in any way? Are they able to check this before you get your work and without any extra cost to you?
- An important point always make sure that the information you give the online tutor is correct as they can only work with the instructions you have given them